Thursday, July 17, 2014

FIRST TWO MONTHS FREE for NEW Paper Pumpkin Monthly subscribers, weekly deals and

 
You can try paper pumpkin (a monthly craft kit delivered to your door) for only $10 for the first TWO months!  Slap your momma, that's a fabulous deal!!!  Just in time for the fall and pumpkins galore!  Click here to my site to sign up and enter the code "HALFOFF2" before September 10th. 

TRY IT!!!  WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? You spent that at McDonalds or Starbucks last week!  All you need to complete the fab projects is a pair of scissors and adhesive. As a gift from me, if you sign up with me, I will send you a nifty storage box and snail adhesive and double sided tape so you will be ready to rock and roll when the pumpkin show up!  Don't delay!  Sign up today! 

Find out all the deets about Paper Pumpkin on my blog here.


March Paper Pumpkin Kit 2014 Glittered Greetings
 
 

New Project Life Kits

LOVE STORY
 
Make wedding keepsakes in a flash with Project Life's Love Story collection. YIPPEE for a black leather album!  Think about how pretty that will look on your shelf!
  • Love Story Project Life Card Collection (item 135308; p. 189) 
  • Love Story Project Life Accessory Pack (item 135310; p. 189)
  • Black Faux Leather 12" x 12" Project Life Album (item 135292; p. 188)

  •  

     
     

    Weekly Deals

    Get a load of these weekly deals. I want it all!!!!
     
     
    Get a load of what you can make with these weekly deals!!!
    It wasnt' until I started digging for pictures of gold twine until I realized how much I use it! The Triangle punch is da bomb! 

    Gold Twine
     
     
     
     
    Triangle punch
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     

    NEW STAMP SETS

    while supplies last!
     
    Get a handle on Christmas early!  Beat the frenzy! 

    Beauty of the Season

    Clear mount 135779 $16.95
    wood mount 135776 $ 21.95



    Christmas Bliss photopolymer stamp set
    138897 $ 15.95
     

    Did you love the Sweetie Pie's stamp set? It was adorable. Guess who's on the scene? Dear Heart little boys!  I've got one of each, so of course, will need both sets. Dang you, Stampin' Up!

    Dear Heart Stamp Set

    138157 $25.85



    IF you would like to order any of these adorable sets, email me and I'll mail you the adorable stamp set so that you can avoid the $6.95 shipping. I'll PayPal you the cost. I'll be putting in an order this Sunday night, so email me by then, cogbill22@yahoo.com. I'll send you a paypal invoice.


    Buy 3 Get One Free! 
     
     
     
    View the  NEW catalog online here! or email me and I'll send you a copy! cogbill22@yahoo.com

    Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
     
     
    Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
     
    Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
     
    To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com 





    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...