Friday, August 1, 2014

How to make black shiny buttons! Holiday Catalog 2014 Sneak Peek: Freaky Friends!

 

Freaky Friends Halloween Card

My sister and I had a blast at Convention 2014.  I guess you already heard that, though. Tee Hee. This is a card that was inspired around midnight to 2 am one night. We had a blast. One of the greatest things about 2014 which was different than other years, is that we were able to purchase select products from the Holiday Catalog at a store. Cha-Ching, this is NOT a store you need to go in unless you plan to buy!  My sister bought the Halloween paper Motley Monsters and the set Freaky Friends.  Its' adorable! 

Stampin' Up supplies used:
Freaky Friends stamp set
Motley Crew designer series paper, whisper white 8 1/2 x 11 card stock
memento black ink
2 1/2" circle punch
vintage faceted designer buttons
linen thread

Tips: To get the outline around the punched white circle, I just raked edges across the stamp pad.

To make the black button: There are no black buttons in the catalog other than the designer series neutral buttons and I wanted one that was nice and big and shiny. Ok, in all reality, the only ones I had taken to Convention were the vintage faceted ones. The memento pad was close by so I smashed it into the pad and set it out to dry. That's it, black shiny buttons. They remind me of the ones in the spooky banner kit last year. Nice and chunky. Perfect for Halloween!!! 

a.dor.a.ble is it not?   What are you going to be for this Halloween??? I have an idea, I'm not telling.

View the annual catalog online here!  View the Holiday Catalog online here or email me and I'll send you a copy as soon as I get one! cogbill22@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...