Saturday, August 2, 2014

Simple Saturday: Sumthin' Sumthin' reconfigured!!!

 

Sumthin' Really Cute 3 x 3 card

 
The other day, I promised to post some other projects with the Sumthin' Sumthin' kit from Stampin' Up! The true story as to why I have so many projects (so far 4) from this kit is that I was in the car for 4 hours and that's all I had, so I just cut and adhered until I got some projects that I liked. I LOVE making something with only materials on hand. It's a real creative workout and I feel so accomplished after!  Here's an alternative project using the kit.  Click here to see the adorable gift card holder made per kit instructions... I went off the grid on this one! Normally I wouldn't call the word bubble simple since it requires the Big Shot, but the word bubbles are PRECUT! 

Stampin' Up supplies used:
Sumthin' Sumthin' Simply Created Gift Box Kit
crushed curry 8 1/2 x 11 card stock
Let Your Hair Down (Hostess) stamp set only $9 if you host a party!!!
real red, pool party and crushed curry stampin' write markers

What will you make? If you make an alternative project with the kit, I'd love to see it!  Send it to cogbill22@yahoo.com.

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...