Sunday, August 3, 2014

I'm Miss America! And more Inspiration GALORE! Inspire, Create, Share 2014 Day 3 and 4

 
My team that attended: Linda Kucharski, Rebecca Liggin (my upline) and Elizabeth Mayfield-Hart (not pictured, Kathy Rich) 

STAMPIN' LOVE!

Inspire Create Share Day 3 was amazing.  It started with awards and ended with a party. What's not to love????
  
 
 
The highlight of the day for me was getting to walk across the stage for the incentive trip that I earned to Washington, D.C. Clark and I get to go there in September, all expenses paid!  Woo Hoo!!!
I may not look like Miss America, but I sure felt like it! I'm not sure what was more fun, walking across the stage in front of my sweet team cheering me on (BTW, they will be on stage with me next year!) or the trip. Let ya know in September!
 
I was kinda reeling, but was reeling even more when they announced the getaway trip for next year. A MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE to Italy, Spain and France. WOW! Ask me how you can go next year! cogbill22@yahoo.com!
 
Check out this precious video:
 
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yy0jAjDviAk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> 
 
Then, Donna showed us the wonders of Blendabilities markers. The blending that these markers does is gorgeous and they are prices under our competitors, gotta love that!  She shared some tips:
 
Start with a smaller stamp first if using in a class!
 
 
Color on embellishments! (shown, designer faceted buttons)
 
 
Color on cello bags!
 
 
Color on a transparent sheet and use as an overlay! 
 
 
 
Next, Rick Jutkins talked about Stampin' Up! and how it is growing in Global Markets, specifically Japan!  He also talked about our Leader to Leader program, where demonstrators at the level of senior supervisor or above get to work hand in hand with Stampin' Up corporate office to develop and launch new projects. I just voted on my project yesterday, so I'll be sharing what I can with you! I'm so excited to participate!  Rick STAMPED this fab gift tag (He is a self proclaimed non-stamper) so that was adorable and the tag rocks! See my blog post about it here.
 
 
 
We then got to go to awards night and honor the super-high achievers who earned many bonuses, awards and sales milestones. What a treat to clap them across the stage. Many have helped me along the way! Thanks y'all! The announcement about the Getaway trip was made and it will be in Newport Beach, California! WOO HOO! 
 
Last, but not the least for sure was the awards night party! It was a County Fair, and boy was it FUN!
 
 
 
 
Funnel cake FRIES!!!
 
 
 
Got to meet one of my favorite SU demos, Julie Davison. She is so sweet to me! Thanks, Julie. She earned Founder's Circle and SU Advisory Board. WOW! 
 
 
Becky and I stopped here to check in, my first year ever to get to go in, I'll be back next year!
 
Does this look like fun? Join my team and next year you can come along and play too. You won't regret it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...