Monday, August 4, 2014

Dont' let fall catch you by the tail, get organized with this precious journal! It's Kinda Eclectic!

 

Kinda Eclectic Journal

I know you can feel the fall with school, activities, football games just breathing down your neck. hopefully, it's a nice feeling!  I find that fall can get crazy, crazy, so here's my solution. I made this beauty at convention and am finding my customers would like to have one! I have a KIT TO GO so that you can make this very journal! 
 
Kit includes:
Kraft Journal
Kinda Eclectic Stamp set
Stamped and punched butterfly
Rhinestones
Twine
Blue strip
Clear stamp kit set: $30
Wood stamp set kit price: $38
 
Let me know if you need inks!
 
Want to make lots of journals at a lower price point? They are great start of the year "Password books" for teachers or Sunday School teachers.  Thank you to your PTA presidents (been there, done that, bought LOTS of t-shirts)
 
Contact me today to order cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...