Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Run my head through a Big Shot! Vanishing pumpkins! Oh My!

 

BIG SHOT BONANZA!!!

Buy a Big Shot, get  Stamp set and Framelits FREE!  

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/docs/flyers/big_shot/Flyer_BS_Demo_8.1-31.2014_US.pdf
CLICK PICTURE TO VIEW FULL FLYER 
 
For a limited time*, Buy a big shot and get a FREE bundle of stamps/framelits valued at up to $60 - WOW! Run ME through the Big Shot, I'm stunned! Already own a big shot? Buy the big shot as a Christmas present!  I have one upstairs and downstairs! Or simply enjoy a 15% savings on any of the bundles! 

Now you're getting closer to the $150 to get $25 FREE hostess benefits, aren't you? Just add on the magnetic platform or some fab papers and inks and you're there!
 *August Only
 

See the BIG SHOT in action!

 
 
 

See these cutie projects made with the bundles?!? What are you waiting for!

 

Weekly Deals

8/5/14-8/11/14

 
 
The smoky slate and pear pizazz are in the new gorgeous holiday paper called All Is Calm. You might want to pick those up now, cuz trust me, you will love this paper. 
 
 

***JUST A FEW MORE DAYS LEFT AND THIS PUMPKIN DEAL WILL VANISH!***

 
Try paper pumpkin for half off the regular price of $19.95, that's only around $9.95!!! Click here to my site to sign up and enter the code "HALFOFF2" before September 10th.  Don't delay!  Sign up today!  I've seen the August and September kits and they are FABULOUS!

Here's what July customers got:


Wish Big July Kit: 6 gift boxes and 6 fabulous cards AND a fabulous stamp set, ribbon, twine, adhesives WOW. Sad you missed it? If you are a current customer, you can order past kits :)

Last chance for SNOWFLAKES!

Don’t miss out on the snowflake framelits from Stampin’ UP! The Festive Flurry Snowflake framelits are available as a cost saving bundle but only until August 28th, 2014
There are NO new snowflake dies, punches or framelits in the Holiday catalog like this.
You will so sad if you miss out.
Pair this cost saving Bundle with our BIG SHOT SPECIAL and be ready to craft your heart out this fall making amazing DIY projects and gifts.
h4
 
 
 
 
 
 

Find out all the deets about Paper Pumpkin on my blog here.
 
View the  NEW catalog online here! or email me and I'll send you a copy! cogbill22@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...