Friday, August 8, 2014

This card is cute enough to wear! 2014 Holiday Catalog sneak peek


Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek: Cheerful Christmas 3x3 gem 
 
My sweet sister purchased this stamp set in the 2014 Stampin' Up Inspire, Create, Share convention store. Well, it just had to be used immediately, didn't it?  We didn't take all gajillion stamp pads to Salt Lake, but I did have my box of markers and boy was I glad! This set just calls for coloring. Do you love how I colored the rhinestone with my cherry cobbler blendabilities marker?  
 
One of my favorite places to buy kids clothes for my daughter is Hanna Andersson. This card reminded me of their Nordic winter clothes which I LOVE:
 
I can't wait for you to get your hands on these holiday goodies!  They are available at the end of August to the public or in a starter kit for preorder NOW!  Why not get a starter kit and get a jump start on Christmas now and enjoy a discount on the already discounted price of the starter kit?  Ho, Ho, WOW!  What a great idea!
 
Stampin' Up supplies used:
stamps: Cheerful Christmas
ink: pacific point, crushed curry, garden green, basic black and real red markers
paper: real red and whisper white 8 1/2 x 11 card stock
embellishments: gold baker's twine, basic jewel rhinestones (colored with cherry cobbler blendabilities marker, of course!)
 
Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...