Saturday, August 9, 2014

Simple Saturday: This card is so simple, I bet a BABY could make it!

 
Did you have one of these toys when you were little? I did, my kids did, my mom probably did. Stampin' Up's Something For Baby stamp set hits the mark with this adorable stamp set. I saw this in a publication from Stampin' Up and just had to case it. It's adorably simple and a perfect gift for that person that doesn't know what gender baby is. The mint an cantaloupe colors are a nice change from the traditional pink and green, are they not?
 
Stampin' Up supplies used:
Whisper white card stock, Something For Baby and Lots Of Thanks stamp set sets, baked brown sugar, crisp cantaloupe, coastal cabana, pistachio pudding, hello honey stampin' write markers.
 
Something for Baby stamp set  

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...