Tuesday, August 26, 2014

"It's all about the shoes" - sneak peek from the Holiday Catalog

 

It's All About The Shoes!

 
Who doesn't love shoes and Halloween?  When I saw this precious card in the Stampin' Up! catalog, I knew I HAD to have this set. Dang those concept artists! I also had to make the adorable card pictured in the catalog.  It's seriously cute and surprisingly simple!

Stampin' Up! supplies used
stamp set: Tee-Hee-Hee
ink: basic black, tangerine tango, soft sky and hello honey classic stampin' pads
paper: whisper white card stock

Tips: To make blue background, lightly sponge the soft sky back and forth across the card concentrating on the upper part of the card. Draw clothesline with a strait edge and basic black marker. Stamp the items on clothesline and THEN the clothespins. 

These products are available to order on 8/28/14 (Thursday!) OR NOW as part of your starter kit. Until Thursday, you can get an extra $50 in stampin' products!  Click here to find out more

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...