Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Say goodbye to these deals and hello to the HOLIDAYS!!!

 

Short and Sweet

$150 in products for $99! One more day! Ends Thursday, 28th of August! Join the 6 others who have purchased this kit, just this week! You pick the kit, NO RULES, JUST POSSIBILITIES!  Join the 6 others who have taken advantage of this deal just this week! 

Weekly Deals

 
I LOVE the vintage faceted buttons. I saw these at a regional event and I haven't been without them since. They are the prefect answer to every project and they can be recolored with blendabilities! 

 
 
I made this cutie rainbow with the circle framelits PLUS no more searching for just the right circle punch. You got 'em already!  Add this to the BigShot deal that ends on Thursday, you're brilliant!
 
 

more circles
 


New photopolymer set

I resisted, but to celebrate rounding up all these happy shoppers I think I will treat myself to this set!  I will be putting in an order on Sunday,email me your order to save on shipping!
 
 
Here's a picture of this MUST HAVE stamp set:
 
 
or email me today cogbill22@yahoo.com to order and save on shipping.
l'll be putting in an order every Sunday and those that order from me get a free sample made with the set! 
 

BIG SHOT BONANZA!!! LAST CHANCE!

LAST CHANCE TO SAVE!!!  Sale ends Thursday!!! 

Buy a Big Shot, get Stamp set and Framelits FREE!  UP to a $60 value in free merchandise!
 
 

Holiday Catalog Ordering Starts THURSDAY!!! 

are you making a list and checking it twice? 
 
Have you gotten your Holiday Catalog yet? Have you seen these sneak peeks? 
 

 
(from my talented friend Becky Liggin)

 


Stay tuned on Thursday for special samples and PRIZES galore on my ONLINE catalog launch THURSDAY all day!

$5 off your Holiday catalog order!  


If you were awesome enough to read to the end of this post, click here to comment and get $5 off your holiday catalog order! 
 

Save the Date! 

*Save the date, Oct 4th is world card making day! The party starts at noon, wear your Race for The Cure T-shirt for a special surprise! 

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...