Thursday, August 28, 2014

ONLINE HOLIDAY CATALOG LAUNCH STARTS NOW! Project #1 Wondrous Wreath, prizes all day!!!

 

Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog 2014 Papermadeprettier ONLINE launch Party

Project #1 Wondrous Joy

DING DONG, GOBBLE, BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The Holiday Catalog is ready to go and orders for ANYONE can start today! YIPPEE!!! Grab your Catalog (or see one online here) and let's go!
(Don't have a catalog? email me today! I'll send you one! cogbill22@yahoo.com)

Welcome to my online launch party!  Those that know my parties, know they are complete with inspiration and prizes.  So strap on and enjoy the sleigh ride. You will want to be on my FB or Instragram page today to see about my exclusive Facebook/IG offer today only 8/28/14. $5 off your first order if you comment on my FB or IG page! I am "papermadeprettier" on both
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/papermadeprettier
Instagram: @papermadeprettier

When I saw this card in the Stampin' Up catty I knew 2 things:
1. I have to have that set
2. I have to  make THAT card

So this beauty was designed by the fab concept artists at SU and cased by me.  Do you not love the gold "joy" on the front? Holidays just beg for sparkle and dazzle and look, it's only AUGUST!  You can make these is you get a jump start! 

The most wonderful thing about this card is it is made with the Wondrous Wreath stamp set and framelit Bundle.

Photopolymer stamp set: Wonderous Wreath#135047 : $25.95

Framelit: Wonderful Wreath framelits dies#135851  $24.95


Bundle: Both stamp set and framelit $43.25  #137624, that's a 15% savings!

Now that will make your granny say Ho Ho Ho! 

TODAY ONLY: Find out how you can get $150 in holiday catalog goodies for only $99!  Click here for more info on that! 

In case you are already excited, do not read further or your head might explode. From TODAY until the spooks come out on October 31st, you can earn this stamp set FREE. I'll tell you how on the next post! 

Exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set


 
Remember, go to FB or Instagram to win prizes all day long today! 
 
Stampin' Up supplies used for the Wondrous Joy Card from Holiday Catalog:
stamp set: Wondrous Wreath and Framelit bundle
ink: real red, garden green and pear pizazz classic ink pads
paper: pear pizazz, real red, whisper white and gold foil paper
accessories: gold taffeta ribbon
adhesives: stampin' dimensonals
 
Email me your orders today to get the $5 off with the exclusive Facebook/IG offers! cogbill22@yahoo.com.  
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area and earn this free stamp set! email me cogbill22@yahoo.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...