Thursday, August 28, 2014

Online Catalog Launch Party: Project #2 For All Things Thanksgiving card

 

For All Things Thanksgiving card

 
I'm totally digging this beautiful Thanksgiving set and card using the "For All Things" stamp set!  It's gorgeous and I LOVE the blackberry bliss color mixed in with traditional TG colors! I made this beauty for a swap at our last Papermadeprettier team celebration. Love to spoil my team! I also am really loving this "Color Me Autumn" designer series paper. Did you see that gold button? Yes! New in the Holiday Catalog!
 
Stampin' Up supplies used:
For all Things and GOOD GREETINGS stamp set, crumb cake, whisper white card  stock, color me autumn designer series paper, envelope framelit liner die, decorative label punch, blackberry bliss classic stampin' pad and whisper white craft stampin' pad, gold designer buttons, linen twine, kraft envelopes (medium)
 
Don't forget if you are reading this post on 8/28/14 to go to my Facebook or Instagram pages to play along for prizes and a coupon for $5 off your first order! 
or @papermadeprettier on Instagram
The winner for the 10 am post is Allison Gillaspy! 
 
 
For All Things stamp set
# 135155 (clear) $17.95
# 135152 (wood) $24.95
 
 
Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper
#135820 $10.95
 
Email me your order today!  Or order online! 

TODAY ONLY: Find out how you can get $150 in holiday catalog goodies for only $99!  Click here for more info on that! 

In case you are already excited, do not read further or your head might explode. From TODAY until the spooks come out on October 31st, you can earn this stamp set FREE. Host a party or gather an order (Christmas presents anyone?) that is $300 or more and this set is FREE!  I'm booked for September already, so hurry and email me to set up your party for October!  cogbill22@yahoo.com

Exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set

(free with $300 order or party)

Remember, go to FB or Instagram to win prizes all day long today!
Allison Gillaspy is our 10 am winner!
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area and earn this free stamp set! email me cogbill22@yahoo.com  

1 comment:

  1. Love that you used the Kraft cardstock, I think it's the perfect base for all Thanksgiving cards.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...