Thursday, August 28, 2014

Online Holiday Catalog Launch Party: Project #3 Holiday Home - I'm Dreaming a White Christmas!

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas, Holiday Home

I was so curious about the dazzling diamonds glimmer paper on this catalog case card, I just had to try it. Try it, I did and it's adorable!  I love the non-traditional and soft colors for Christmas! This card uses another of our fabulous BUNDLES of products the Holiday Home stamp set (a bargain at 15.95 and it covers Halloween and Fall too!  AND there is a matching framelit (of course!). No more fussy cutting! BRAVO! Best of all - It's a bundle!  15% off, yes!!! I'll take it! AND it will be a perfect match with the BigShot special that goes on until the end of August!!!
 
  
Homemade Holiday Framelits and Dies
#135857 $21.95
 
 
Holiday Home photopolymer stamp set
#135095 $15.95


 
Holiday home and Homemade Holiday BUNDLE!
# 137631 $ 31.95 SAVE 15%!!!
 
Stampin' Up supplies used:
Holiday Home stamp set, whisper white and soft sky card stock, dazzling diamonds glimmer paper, pear pizazz, soft sky, lost lagoon, smoky slate stamp pads, basic jewel rhinestones
 
tips: Cut white hill piece, then line the dazzling diamonds piece up next to it, cut along same line, then trim white lower edge down until it shorter, making the snow capped hill.  

Snow details on houses: Bet you are wondering how I got those pieces of glimmer paper to fit exactly on those houses?  SIMPLE! Flip the paper over, stamp the part of the house you are trying to match and then cut and glue. Easy Peasy! 

 
I'm dreaming of a White Christmas already! 
 
Don't forget if you are reading this post on 8/28/14 to go to my Facebook or Instagram pages to play along for prizes and a coupon for $5 off your first order! 
or @papermadeprettier on Instagram
The winner for the noon post is Sabrina Hinson!   
 
Email me your order today!  Or order online! 

TODAY ONLY: Find out how you can get $150 in holiday catalog goodies for only $99!  Click here for more info on that! 


Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area and earn this free stamp set! email me cogbill22@yahoo.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...