Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thank YOU Stampin' Up for this Gorgeous Gratitude for Days Kit!

 
I LOVE the idea of a daily gratitude banner for Thanksgiving. THANK YOU Stampin' Up for designing this SIMPLE kit that event he non-crafter can put together.  It's gorgeous!  I love the new in colors, blackberry bliss and hello honey, lost lagoon paired with the old olive and tangerine tango. Brilliant! This cheery banner will brighten your home for Thanksgiving and you can document what you are thankful for every day! Imagine looking at what you wrote from year to year! FUN! The photopolymer stamp set Gratitude For Days coordinates perfectly with this beauty.
The kit comes with everything you need except stamps and ink to make this gorgeous banner.
 
 
Gratitude For Days Simply Created Kit
#135868
$21.95

Gratitude For Days photopolymer stamp set
 #136818
 $15.95
 
We will make this banner at my house at a class Oct 15th @6pm and Oct 19th @ 5pm. Subscribe to my email newsletter for details. Just email me and I'll add you! cogbill22@yahoo.com. Don't live nearby? Never fear! Order your KIT TO GO today for $45 (tax and shipping included) to make this gorgeous banner at home! Email me and we'll get you set up! 
 
Stampin'Up supplies used:
Gratitude For Days Simply Created Kit and Photopolymer stamp set. basic grey, blackberry bliss, hello honey, lost lagoon, old olive and tangerine tango classic stampin' pad
 
 
Don't forget if you are reading this post on 8/28/14 to go to my Facebook or Instagram pages to play along for prizes and a coupon for $5 off your first order! 
or @papermadeprettier on Instagram
The winner for the 5ish post is Holly Stene, one of my Instagrammers wahoo!    
 
Email me your order today!  Or order online! 

TODAY ONLY: Find out how you can get $150 in holiday catalog goodies for only $99!  Click here for more info on that! 


Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area and earn this free stamp set! email me cogbill22@yahoo.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...