Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pretties unite to make paper VERY pretty!

Pretties Team Creations

Today, I'm featuring cards from my talented team of "Pretties".  These ladies are REALLY Happy Stampers and enjoy their 20% off all products and playing and learning with our team. They are wonderful friends who have become my "besties" and we have so much fun making creations from paper together. This hobby is about so much more than paper!!!

 
This is a cutie card with plenty of layers and dimension and colored by the blendabilities queen herself, Elizabeth Mayfield-Hart.  It uses the set Perfect Blend and it's adorable!  She's got lots of other goodies on her blog: http://spreadjoystamping.blogspot.com

 
Linda Kucharski made this adorable card with the Mixed Bunch, Flower Shop, Four You and Petite Petals stamp sets. She's a flower punch ninja and she likes to get floral. I love how she used the lullaby paper with flowers, not just for babies, y'all! 

 
Kathy Rich (my sweet sis) made this adorable zebra card using the Zoo Babies stamp set. She was the original crafter of the two of us. Years ago, she gave me all of her stamps that she was done with years ago and it caught on with me and now she's on my team. Yahoo! Crafting just runs deep in our fam.
 
 
Laura Dehnert, our Scrapbooking/Project Life demo (far away in Wisconson, but not far in my heart!) made this fab page from the This and that journal line. Is it not adorable???  She's scraptastic. See this and other cutie projects on her blog www.blackbirdscraps.com
 
Speaking of that, welcome our newest team member, Beverly Kinneman (aka, my mom - she's the ORIGINAL) crafter in our family, actually!  I can't wait to see what she makes with her Christmas goodies!
 

Lastly, but not leastly, the woman who really fueled my passion for paper crafting, Becky Liggin. I'm a proud member of her Stampin' 911 team! She used the fabulous new set from the Holiday Catalog called For All Things available August 28th. She used the Now, this cutie is designed for our team event Stampers for A Cause to benefit Canvas Community Homeless Programs on Sept 13th in Little Rock from 10-2. Mark your calendars to make this and 6 other adorable cards. 
 
Pretties, thanks for sharing and thanks for reading!!!
Learn more about joining my Pretties Team here! Stay tuned for a FABULOUS announcement about MORE free products joining next week!  You'll want to subscribe to my email newsletter so you won't miss a thing (email me cogbill22@yahoo.com) and you won't miss a thing!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...