Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Warning: WEEKLY DEALS and Extreme cuteness

Coming soon....

It's about to be a GREAT time to become a Happy Shopper

Stay tuned to my Facebook and email newsletter for this special announcement! The deal starts 8/21/14 and you won't want to miss it!

 

Weekly Deals

Cutie butterfly punch!
 
 
Honeycomb embossing folder
 
 
Espresso baker's twine will be a must-have for fall cards!  

New photopolymer set

Did you miss the round up last week? It's not too late to order this limited time set.  I will be putting in an order on Sunday,  email me your order to save on shipping!
 
 
Here's a picture of this MUST HAVE stamp set:
 
 
or email me today cogbill22@yahoo.com to order and save on shipping.
l'll be putting in an order every Sunday and those that order from me get a free sample made with the set! 
 

BIG SHOT BONANZA!!!

Who needs a BigShot?
  • teachers
  • someone on your Christmas list
  • your daughter
  • your wife (Wives, forward to your husbands)
  • crafters
  • non-crafters
  • preschool teachers
  • churches
  • sorority houses
  • your mom
  • your sister
  • your cousin
  • the birthday girl
  • your bestie
Everyone needs this fab product in their lives. I'm not saying I have 2, but I do! 

Buy a Big Shot, get Stamp set and Framelits FREE!  UP to a $60 value in free merchandise!

 
 
(stay tuned for a full blog post on how to make this adorable 3x3 card box with the floral framelits and Daydream Medallions stamp set)


*Save the date, Oct 4th is world card making day!

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...