Saturday, August 23, 2014

Simple Saturday: So Sweet of me to share this SIMPLE DIY card!

 

So Sweet of You 3x3 card

It's hard to believe this card is simple! It's so gorgeous. That's what Stampin' Up stamps can do to plain old white paper! I made these sweet 3x3 cards to go in a totally awesome floral shaped card box with the Daydream Medallions stamp set.Click here to see it.  Is the "so sweet of you" stamp not just the perfect sentiment for this simply wonderful card?  Doesn't the colored rhinestone just make it sparkle?  I usually like to add one simple embellishment (self adhesive, yeah!!!) when I'm going clean and simple.
 
If you're reading this post in August, it's your lucky month. Click here to find out how to get this Daydream Medallions 2 part stamp set for FREE!!!
 
Stampin' Up supplies used:
stamps: Hello There hostess set and Daydream Medallions
paper: whisper white card stock, 3x3 envelopes
ink: Bermuda bay, calypso coral and crushed curry classic stampin' pads, memento black ink
daffodil delight blendabilities markers (to color rhinestone)
embellishments: basic rhinestone jewels
 
Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
Join my papermadeprettier team! OR become a happy shopper and receive discounts on all Stampin' Up products!  No Obligation!!!!
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...