Wednesday, September 17, 2014

New stamp sets and Weeklyl Deals - gold and gorgeous!

New Photopolymer Stamp Set

You're Wonderful
 

 
You are wonderful, you deserve this set. Is it not gorgeous? I can just see the possibilities with our new blendabilities markers.  I'm gonna have to add that to my birthday list! 

Exclusive Hostess Set

From TODAY until the spooks come out on October 31st, you can earn this stamp set FREE. Host a party or gather an order (Christmas presents anyone?) that is $300 or more and this set is FREE! It covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines with a little sparkle, birthday and thanks thrown in! October is filling fast!  cogbill22@yahoo.com

 Good Greetings Stamp Set

(free with $300 order or party)
 


Christmas beauty made with blendabilities, Christmas bauble stamp set and GOOD GREETINGS  stamp set
 
 

Weekly Deals

 
YIPPEE SKIPPEE! Stamp stamp set is precious! Whew, my blog has come a long way. that was one of my first pictures when I started my blog last year. SORRY! 
 
 
The wooden elements make projects pop!


 
Gold ribbon is just in time for Christmas. 10 yard for $3.71, get me 5 spools! 

  
Save the Date! 
*Save the date, Oct 4th is world card making day! The party starts at noon. There will be make and takes, grab bags of holiday catalog products for everyone and my famous Buy One Get NEW sale! Wear a Race for The Cure T-shirt for a special surprise! 
Click here to reserve your spot for $15 on PayPal TODAY!

WORLD CARD MAKING DAY RESERVATION AND HOLIDAY PRODUCT BAG
$15.00

Make sure and subscribe to my weekly email newsletter for all the fab details!!! send  me your email! cogbill22@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...