Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Big News is right!

 

Big News!

 I've got some Big News!  My dad is 70!  WOW. My mom and dad are so awesome! They are active and healthy and care so much about their health, which is why no one would believe he turned 70! Their weekly schedules involve bridge, babysitting the 4 cousins, a few sporting events for grandkids and maybe a trip to a Razorback game. Then you might sprinkle in a little card making (of course!) and painting (dad just retired) and reading and chatting with me on the phone. Whew, I'm tired!  Anyway, a 70th birthday deserves a handmade one-of-a-kind card! 
 
I adore this Stampin' Up set called Big News. It can be used for so many occasions!  I cased the layout of this card from the talented Mary Fish, another Stampin' Up! demo. She has a way of making simple shapes look fabulous!  I love, love, love, how the "enjoy the fuss" is tucked under the circle. It's just so cheeky! 

What's the next birthday you have to celebrate!  Comment here when you send a card and if you put it on social media, use the hashtag #justsendit

Stampin' Up! supplies used:
stamp set: Big News
paper: garden green, smoky slate, whisper white card stock; back to black designer series paper
ink: smoky slate classic stampin' pad
ribbon: basic black baker's twine
tools: BigShot circles and banners framelits

Tip: I assembled the circles in layers, then chopped off the edge. Then stamp the "enjoy the fuss" before you place your circle on and put it in there pretty tight so your banners above will fit! 
 
Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...