Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Last chance for early bird pricing! (class Oct 15th at 6pm) Thankful Chain: Gratitude for Days Simply Created Kit

Gratitude for Days: Thankful Chain

What a joy this simply created kit is!  I have completed it, and as Stampin' Up's fabulous design, the end result is a color coordinated beautiful thankful chain to display and use in your home, church, Sunday School class, preschool, or classroom. What a great way to honor the month of November with daily record of thankful blessings!  Do you see the fabulous blackberry bliss deep purple? What a fun addition to the traditional orange/yellow/olive of the holiday. What a treat to look back at it year after year (write small!) and add to the fun. Start a new family tradition today!

We will be making this beauty Wednesday, October 15th at 6pm at Asbury United Methodist Church in Little Rock. Materials for the class are $35.  I will bring the kits and a stamp set with ink and all you need to do is prepay for the supplies by TODAY! so that I can preorder. Email me to order ASAP to avoid an increased fee for the class. 

Here is the fabulous kit in action!

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...