Monday, October 6, 2014

Simple Saturday: Give Thanks that this tag is so EASY to make!

I give thanks every day for the joy that Stampin' Up and making things out of paper brings to my life! Why is simple Saturday on Monday? This past week was a whirlwind of what I am most thankful for in my Stampin' Up business. Stamping with others!  So, forgive me is simple Saturday is on Monday this week :O

This adorable stamped tag is from something that you might not expect! It's Under the Tree Tag A Bag Accessory kit.  See it here for Christmas presents in a flash.

 I always like to stretch my kits as far as I can and I thought I would use it to stamp out a Thanksgiving project. Is this not adorable. There's something about stamped acorn that just makes my heart sing!  Fill this with cards, spiced tea, pumpkin bread and present it to whoever hosts your Thanksgiving dinner, or your favorite teacher.  You decide, but deciding to purchase this tag kit is a no brainer! 

Stampin' Up supplies used:
Under the Tree Tag a Bag Accessory Kit (includes clips, tags - both layers, clips, twine and dimensionals!
Stamp set: For All Things
Bag from celebration basics kit
Ink: early espresso and crumb cake stampin' pads

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...