Thursday, October 16, 2014

Limited Release: Hello December Project Life all cards REVEALED!


Hello December Project Life

available for a limited time ONLY!


These NEW products are available to the public October 20th, but I had to rush ship these goodies to myself in the demonstrator preorder so that they would be here for my team meeting of happy shoppers this weekend. It's limited time, and I have a feeling it's not gonna last long.


Hello December Accessory Pack! WOW!

Email me or call me and I'll build you a starter kit to get $125 for $99 that you create.  This preorder is available to demonstrators only until next week and will likely assure you get your hands on these babies before they melt away! There's no obligation to make minimums if that's all you want, but rest assured, you will be happy that you receive 20% off all future products from the Project Life by Stampin' Up line, or any Stampin' Up products in the future!  No obligations, just opportunities!

Click here to see more here about becoming a Happy Shopper and about getting 6 months worth of FREE designer series paper for 6 months if you do this in October!  That's 864 3x4 pocket cards!

Project Life by Stampin' Up Limited Time Products: (some shown below)

  • Hello December Project Life Card Collection #135831 $9.95 (71 double-sided cards)
  • Hello December Project Life Accessory Pack #135833 $ 14.95
  • CHERRY Album!  6x8" album #135834 $9.95
  • Journaling Pens #135304 $4.95
  • 6 x 8" Project Life envelope pages #135874 $ 4.95 (2/pkg)
  • Variety pack Project Life Photo Pocket Pages #135297 $ 5.95 (12/pkg)

 
NEW 6 x 8" Cherry Album! perfect for Christmas!

Here are photos of the 71 double sided cards. Give me multiple packs please!  I can't wait until I can show you the pretty pictures Stampin' Up takes, I battled shadows and just gave up!





















Email me or call today to build your starter kit NOW before these babies melt away! cogbill22@yahoo.com or 501-831-0413.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...