Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Spec-"tag"-ular Christmas Joy!

 

Spec "Tag" ular Christmas Joy!

My pretties team grew tremendously last month (woohoo!) and some of my current team members gifted swaps to the newest members at our last group meeting!  What fun that was! This was a tag that my sweet and talented demo Linda Kucharski "threw together" at the last minute with the help of her daughter who insists she isn't crafty but she is! 

If I got a present with this cutie tag on it, who would even care what was in it!

Stampin' Up supplies used:
stamp set: Festival of Trees, Endless Wishes
ink: real red and garden green classic ink pad, cherry cobbler blendabilities markers (for coloring rhinestones)
paper: real red, whisper white card stock
tools: snowflake card thinlits die, tree punch, scalloped tab topper punch
embellishments: frosted sequins, basic jewel rhinestones
ribbon: real red 1/8" taffeta ribbon, white 5/8" satin ribbon

Tips: Stamp the green tree than the red dots onto whisper white then punch with the tree punch
When using the snowflake thinlit, use waxed paper in it so that you can easily get the snowflake out!
Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...