Wednesday, December 31, 2014

So Very Kind of You to check this Occasions Catalog Sneak Peek card out!


So Very Kind of You

Occasions Catalog 2015 sneak peek! 

The Occasions 2015 catalog is outstanding!  This is a HUGELY popular set called Big On You. It's got fantastic very large stamps for gorgeous cards.  This card features designer series paper, buttons and ribbon from the Saleabration 2015 line of products. They are FREE with a $50 purchase and that's the only way you can get them. That won't be hard at all this time of year!  My favorite tool in the catalog is a PUNCH that makes this sweet little bow out of paper. WOW.  It's a must - have.  The ink is from the Occasions Catalog also, and it's called chalkboard ink - aquarmarine. It comes in a pretty yellow and pink color also. Isn't it vibrant on our whisper white paper?

Don't have a catalog? Email me and I'll send you one. cogbill22@yahoo.com
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

These products are available starting January 6th! 

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   
Join my papermadeprettier team!
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...