Friday, January 2, 2015

What's Hot in Stamping? Check it out here!


Got Christmas Cash? You will get TONS for your money here!  You will NOT want to miss the current Year End Closeouts from Stampin' Up! Every time I look on there, there's more goodies that I need! Sale ends January 5th!  Click the photo to see more details on these fab products for sale!

WEEKLY DEALS!!!

 
Get ready for Valentine's with the Hearts a Flutter Framelits die!  These and more weekly deals are available - just click on the photo! 
 

NEW PAST PAPER PUMPKIN KITS FOR SALE!!!

 
These fab kits are available for subscribers only. Click on the photo for more! Click here to find out more about Paper Pumpkin.
 
Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   


Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...