Monday, February 23, 2015

Sweet Dreams, let the Sunshine in!

 

Sweet Dreams, Little Sunshine


It's dreary and cold here so this card and it's precious design melted the frost right out of my craft room!  I used the Freshly Made Sketches challenge layout this week to design this card:

 
I LOVE using card sketches.  Stampin' Up's coordinating products and a good card sketch = instant cuteness overload!  I have been dying to use my Sweet Dreams Designer Washi Tape, so this was the perfect opportunity!  The stamp set I am featuring is Little Sunshine with this adorable sweater-y chevron heart, which of course coordinates perfectly with the Sweetheart Punch!  I did layer the front of the card onto a Whisper White base so  that the washi that I had folded over the back of the layer would not show. I stamped the heart in crumb cake and then colored with the lightest color if calypso coral marker for a special touch!  This card is perfect for a baby card but would be cute for any occasion with another sentiment.

Stampin' Up supplies used:
Little Sunshine stamp set, Whisper White card stock, Crumb Cake  and Lost Lagoon classic stampin' pad. Calypso Coral blendabilities (light marker), Sweet Dreams Designer Washi Tape, Sweetheart Punch, In color Sequins, Liquid Multipurpose glue,  Stampin' Dimensionals

I would love to see other cards and products made with this suite of products posted here! 

Question, would you send this card to both baby girls and baby boys? Comment in the space below! 

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   


Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas! 

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! 

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...