Monday, March 2, 2015

Creative Blog Hop: Pretty Swell FANCY mini treat bag

 

Pretty Swell Flight of FANCY mini treat bag

Thanks for flying on over and "landing" on my page today! I was HONORED to asked to participate in the Creative Blog Hop by my dear friend Lisa Rhine of Get Crafty with Lisa.  She has always been an inspiration to me and make no mistake- her bright, cheery and gorgeously creative projects match her bright, cherry and gorgeous disposition!  Thanks, Lisa! 
For the blog hop, I am sharing a mini treat bag and adorable notecard featuring the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit die from the Occasions Catalog,  A Happy Thing stamp set (Saleabration FREE GIFT catalog) and Big On You stamp set (Annual Catalog) all from Stampin' Up.  The A Happy Thing stamp set is FREE with a $50 purchase through the end of March 2015!
 
This thinlit makes adorable gift bags in a snap. Pair it with blendabilities makers by Stampin' Up,  and it's out of this world! This card makes me think I'm right out in nature LOOKING at this pretty bird. It's so bright and vivid! 
 
 
 
I agree with Lisa from her previous post-  there is a learning curve to blendabilities and my team member, Elizabeth Mayfield Hart (who is more patient than I am) taught me how to use these markers. The more she and I play with them, the better I become! She complimented my work here, so that means a lot because she IS the master of blendabilities!  Thanks Elizabeth for inspiring me!

The other inspiration that I must give a shout out to here is Inge Groot, Stampin' Cards And Memories of Stampin' Up's Artisan Design Team. I cased the structure of this bag from an Artisan design that she made.  I am in awe and always inspired by these women who selflessly create projects for us to oogle over! THANKS! 


 The bright colors used here are inspired by the Specialty Designer Series Paper Birthday Bash from the 2015 Occasions Catalog. The blendabilities colors are Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral and Night of Navy and Crumb Cake for the branch and beak. 
 
 

The notecard is made with the bold and amazing stamp from Big On You stamp set with Night of Navy ink, Gold Sequin Trim and a pretty flower punched with the Petite Petals punch. The notecards with envelopes fit PERFECTLY into the Mini Treat Bag, of course!


I am in love with this card and the treat bag.  I just think this bird looks like he could rule the world!   Or at least the forest!  Would this not be a fantastic gift?  

Blog Hop Questions:
What are you working on?  I am currently working on helping my team grow and inspiring them with great projects and business tips. I have recently been reorganizing my craft room which always inspires me. I will soon be trying to use every set I have purchased from the Occasions and Saleabration catalogs, making sure no stamp goes un-inked! 
 
How does your work differ from others in your genre?  I would classify my work as bright, bold and sparkly!  I love to make banners from scratch, which can be time consuming but quite rewarding! 
 
Why do you create what you do?  I LOVE creating with others and I particulary like showing new stampers how to create things with stamps.  I love the "aha" moment that a new stamper feels when they pick up the card and adore their first stamped creation! I love collecting the fantastic products that Stampin ' Up offers, but more than that...enjoy meeting scores and scores of people who have a similar interest. I have thoroughly enjoyed every single Stampin' Up event I have attended.
 
How does your creative process work?  I love to surf Pinterest and find sketches to create from I find that sketches take the "thinking" part of making cards out of my head and allow my creative energies to be fully utilized.  Sometimes my banner ideas come to me out of the blue and I have to write them down in the middle of the night.  I am most proud of them.  Here they are on my Pinterest board Bannermania!
To keep the hop going, I have nominated Elizabeth Mayfield Hart of Spread Joy Stamping and Shelby Ingle of Ello Stamps
 
Elizabeth was my first downline, and she is one of the main sources of my inspiration with Stampin' Up. She inspires me and is a resource for me often. I am so proud of her and her pretty blog!  Shelby Ingle is one of the newest members of my Pretties team but you would not know it! She is fantastically creative and a wiz with technology.  Her cards are fresh and wonderfully creative and she uses Stampin' Up supplies to make gorgeous planners that she sells to her many Facebook fans. 
 
  Please take the time to see what they have to share by visiting their blogs next Monday, March 9th.
Thank you for sharing your time with me and my project today. Maker sure to visit Lisa Rhine (who posted her creative Blog Hop share last week) and Elizabeth Mayfield Hart and Shelby Ingle (who will share next Monday 3/9)!
 
It was an honor to share with you today! 
You will find all of the products I used to create this project below.  Order what you need by going to my ONLINE STORE or click any of the links to go right to that item. (The gold clips are from January Paper Pumpkin 2015 Kit, Filled with Love)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...