Thursday, May 28, 2015

Exclusive Papermadeprettier customer FREE SHIPPING plus deals galore!

Exclusive Papermadeprettier Customer Appreciation Special


Guess what? My hubby get to go to Newport Beach California in October for a trip that I earned from Stampin' UP! LOVE IT!  YOU and my team are to thank for my amazing success with this company. As a thank you, I am offering: 

FREE SHIPPING until the end of MAY! Combine it with the amazing deals below? You're brilliant!
You can shop with your eyes in my online store, but email me your order so I can get you the free shipping. Orders over $150 get FREE MERCH!  Stock up and save with free shipping and great deals (see below!)  *Please email me the orders by May 31st at noon.* cogbill22@yahoo.com

Weekly Deals


OH, I just love them ALL! One  of each please!

CLICK HERE to shop WEEKLY DEALS!
Don't forget the Clearance rack too!

Half Off Paper Pumpkin Monthly Kits! 



This was May's fantastic kit:
6 cards
4 gift bags
TRY IT FOR ONLY $10 for the first two months. Girl... you'd spend that on 2 gift bags or 2 cards, you know and these are WAY CUTER!  



Don't like it/ don't continue after two months!  Use Code: SAVE50

CLICK HERE to TRY IT, no obligations today and make sure to use the code: SAVE50

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...