Tuesday, June 2, 2015

MEGA catalog day! FREE STAMPS! Plus NEW Annual catalog Show and Tell!


Moments Like These! NEW!

It's Mega Catalog day, so I'm celebrating by sharing these cutie cards I made with Stampin' Up's new Project Life kit called Moments Like These. No surprised they knocked it out of the ballpark with all the new Project Life sets!  Also, are you not LOVING our new in colors, Mint Macaron and Watermelon Wonder?  WAHOO!!!! 



MEGACATALOG DAY! 

ONE DAY ONLY!!!


Why is today so important?
You can order from ALL THREE catalogs today 6/2 ONLY!
Occasions Catalog (LAST CHANCE!)
2013-2015 Annual Catalog (LAST CHANCE)
2015-2016 NEW Annual catalog

Plus Clearance Rack and Weekly Deals to boot! 

SHOP ONLINE TODAY!

Get up on there and get you order in TODAY! Orders over $25 get my monthly card kit TO GO.

FREE STAMPS!!!


***FREE STAMP ALERT***
Want the BEST DEAL?? Plus FREE STAMPS??
Order your starter kit today ($99 for $125 in goodies FREE SHIPPING) and save a TON, plus get 2 free stamp sets. Offer ends 6/30, but today is the only day you can combine all 3 catalogs! 
What are you waiting for? No obligations!!!!

Click here for more info on my Pretties Happy Shoppers team!
Click here to get your starter kit TODAY!!!!

SHOP ONLINE TODAY!! Or email me cogbill22@yahoo.com and I'll get you taken care of!

Want free goodies?  Contact me and I'll bring all these new goodies to YOU and your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...