Saturday, June 6, 2015

This "green" is always a hit! Introducing Mint Macaron!


Give a "mint" with new Mint Macaron!  

Have you discovered the new In Colors yet from the 2015-2016 NEW Stampin' Up Annual Catalog?

They are so hip and fresh and I LOVE them all! I used Mint Macaron on this latest papermadeprettier creation. It's hard to say if this one is blue or green, but it is fantastic, that's for sure!




I used the B.Y.O.P. stamp set (so glad it made it into the new catalog!) and the new In Color envelope paper, new In Color markers (to color the BYOP) and a Project Life Journaling pen to add the squiggly on the heart balloon. Thanks to Aly Stamps for the idea on the layout of the card!
Did you see how I stapled some of the In Color Dotted Lace trim to the upper right. Easy peasy and cute! I love that mini stapler! The white gift card envelope was made in a snap with SU's envelope punch board.

Gift card holders are the perfect way to show people that you are giving cash or gift cards to that you really do care, you just spend the time crafting the holder and they can pick out a present of their choice!

Which in color is your favorite?  Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe or Watermelon Wonder?  Comment here and I'll send you a free In Color bookmark!

Want a copy of the new catalog? Email me! cogbill22@yahoo.com

CLick here to see the NEW 2015-2016 catalog today!

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   


Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas! 

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! 

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...