Saturday, June 13, 2015

Simple Saturday: Get well SOUP! NEW in colors!!!


Get well SOUP!  

As you know, Mint Macaron is one of my favorite new In Colors.  I am in love with this shade of blue/green. It's fantastic! I needed a get well soon card for a male coworker this week, and i just happened to receive this in my box of goodies. This stamp set was one i was most excited about for Get Well cards which I seem to need a lot of!  The other in color I used was Tip Top Taupe to accent the lines of the stamp and to color in the soup and make the shadow on the bottom. I totally copied this out of the Stampin' Up catalog!  Love it!  Do you have a catalog yet?  I can send you one!  Email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

It's a VERY simple card. I stamped it in memento black ink and then used an aqua painter to paint the bowl.
TIP: Squeeze the stamp pad while it's closed really hard, then open it and use the ink that pooled into the lid to pick up with the aqua painter.  It's that simple!
Lastly, I used my Watermelon Wonder marker to fill in the hearts on the spoon.

Click here to see the NEW 2015-2016 catalog today!

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   

Join my papermadeprettier team! You could get all the in colors and more for a steal with a starter kit!  It's $125 for only $99 AND free shipping!


Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas! 

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! 

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...