Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Think HAPPY THOUGHTS with this NEW Paper Pumpkin kit! + 2 alternative projects!

It's Paper Pumpkin Time!  

This Happy Thoughts kit couldn't have come at a better time. I was under the weather and felt like crafting, but just didn't feel like gathering my supplies with 10 trips up and down the stairs to my craft room. Paper Pumpkin craft kit to the rescue! Click here to see it in action!  



Here is what's in the kit:

Here are the two fab projects (4 of each) plus lined envelopes!




I decided to go off the grid and make two alternative projects

Gift Card Holder:



Alternative Card:



What are you waiting for? Paper Pumpkin is the BOMB!  You will love it! Try it today!  It's only $19.95 a month and it's FANTASTIC!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...