Monday, January 4, 2016

10 Days of Holiday Goodbyes! Day 10: Reason for the Season (today is the last day to order!)



Reason for the Season

Well, our ten holiday items are at an end today and I saved the best for last. He is THE Reason for the Season. How did I overlook this one the first time? I'm soooooo putting this on my next order since he IS the Reason for the Season. It'll be perfect for our Church Christmas card next year.  Snap it up! it'll be gone after TODAY (1/4/16) or while supplies last!! I love these two-step stamping sets!  They make me feel like an artist! 


See the full list here. AND TODAY (1/4/15) IS THE LAST DAY!!! So don't wait to pick up your holiday faves!

Click here to purchase in my online store or email me your order cogbill22@yahoo.com, whatever is easiest!

Click here to start at day one to see the other retiring projects I am showcasing!

***Orders of $25 or more from now until January 4th receive 5 handmade gorgeous Christmas cards leftover from Founder's swaps and my personal collection***

Stay tuned for more retiring products from now until January 4th!
Shop 24/7 for all your stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   
Join my papermadeprettier team! Use your Starter kit for retiring products TODAY!  It's $125 for only $99 AND free shipping!
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! 

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...