Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Saleabrate the NEW Occasions Catalog! I'ts live today with FREE products! YIPPEE!


Cue the Christmas music again............ no really, BUT......It's the most wonderful time of the Stampin' Up year!!! Those that are regular Stampin' Up Customers await this time of year like a kid on Christmas morning.  Why? There's so much FREE to be had!


For every $50 you spend you get a FREE Saleabration item! 



For every party you host or order you make over $250, you get $25 MORE free hostess benefits! 
Who doesn't love FREE! Email me to set up your party today, my calendar will book up fast




THE BEST DEAL!  Get your starter kit today and get $30 MORE free with it. It's already a fantastic deal and this is just over the top! That's $155 in products for only $99 with FREE shipping. WOWZA. No wonder my team usually explodes during this time of year and I expect the same this year! Most of my team are crafty people like you that want a great discount on quality products. 

Here is a link to the Occasions catalog which goes live today: 



Here is a link to the Saleabration catalog which is where the free items are! (the ones marked "FREE are free :) )


Here are the nitty gritty details about hosting:

and getting your starter kit (no hassles, no obligations, just fun free products!)






*If you had your eyes on the Honeycomb Embellishments and Numbers framelits, don't delay, they are already in danger of being back ordered! 

Here's one of my favorite new products. I dare you not to be inspired! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...