Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Hip Hip Hooray for a Pink Sparkly Birthday! NEW 2016 Occasions Catalog


The NEW Stampin' Up 2016 Occasions catalog is so amazing! The springy colors and themes will melt the winter blues away!  This stamp set/framelit combination is out of this world!  January is the perfect time to replenish your birthday card stash!

The bundle contains the Party With Cake stamp set (wood or clear mount) and Party Pop Ups thinlit die. What's cool about a bundle? It's 15% off! Can I get a what-what? This card was inspired by Julie Davison, one of my fave Stampin' Up demos.I made it for my Creating Success Training Group Occasions Swap!  I used the Party Pop Ups thinlit then just trimmed around the edges (instead of using the pop up feature) and popped a little of the Blushing Bride glimmer paper behind the Crushed Curry cut out just to give it a little extra sparkle!


Here's the stamp set close up:


Pair that with the whole line of DSP, twine, washi tape and embellishments from the It's My Party line and you'll make fantastic greetings sure to make all your friends smile!

Need an Occasions and Saleabration catalog?  Don't have a demonstrator? Email me! cogbill22@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 for all your stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   During Saleabration, spend $50 and pick a Saleabration item FREE!!!
Save Join my papermadeprettier team! You could get all the in colors and more for a steal with a starter kit!  It's $155 for only $99 AND free shipping! plus 20% on all future purchases! 
Host To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, and during Saleabration earn $25 more FREE at your party! email me cogbill22@yahoo.com
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! and Instagram!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...