Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Polynesian Botanicals with a deal JUST FOR YOU!


This card I designed for the Creating Success Training Group Swap makes me feel like I've just walked into the Polynesian Resort Hotel in Walt Disney World! It's my happy place, just sayin'. How about you?  This Botanical Blooms photopolymer bundle (stamp set, designer series paper and the framelit!!!) is just the ticket to take you away to Florida, or wherever your tropical happy place is! Here's all the ways this card is awesome...
The Botanicals bundle is $51.75 which is the magic number right now. WHY? That means you can choose the FREE Saleabration set Botanicals for You that includes the "Just for You" stamp and many other cuties. See the full saleabration catalog and FREE stamp sets here!

You could also keep it simple and make these elegant card on the left (image from Stampin' Up) or step it up to the card on the right with the bundle.


Materials are listed below, but a few tips...
I cut out a Whisper White and Wildflower Fields DSP label frame (I just cut the edge of the Flowering Fields paper to accent the edges), (you could substitute the botanicals designer paper) 

Here's the stamp set close up:
Botanical Blooms



Pair that with the whole line of DSP, twine, washi tape and embellishments from the Botanical Gardens Suite and you'll make a work of art!

Need an Occasions and Saleabration catalog?  Don't have a demonstrator? Email me! cogbill22@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 for all your stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   During Saleabration, spend $50 and pick a Saleabration item FREE!!!
Save Join my papermadeprettier team! You could get all the in colors and more for a steal with a starter kit!  It's $155 for only $99 AND free shipping! plus 20% on all future purchases! 
Host To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, and during Saleabration earn $25 more FREE at your party! email me cogbill22@yahoo.com
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! and Instagram!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...