Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Simple DIY Bloomin' Love Valentines


SIMPLE DIY Bloomin' Love Valentines

When it comes to Valentine's Day, I usually want to spread the love far and wide, so that means I gotta go simple. When I think simple and cute, I always drift towards Stampin' Up's already pre-cut and scored notecards. 20 notecards and envelopes for $6. YES, please!  I had the day off yesterday, so I grabbed my newest Valentine's stamp set called Bloomin' Love and had a blast! 

Bloomin' Love:

image copyright Stampin' Up



Come to my class February 4th to make these cute cards, more details to follow! 
or...Make this project at home and pick out a stamp set FREE!!!
Notecards $6
Sweetheart Punch (large heart) $16
Bloomin' Love Stamp Set $17
Itty Bitty Punch Pack (small heart) $17
that's $56!!!! 
Which means you get to pick out a FREE Saleabration item with a purchase of these goodies!

(Note: you can use Real Red or Blushing Bride scraps for the punched out little hearts or purchase Red and Blushing Bride glimmer paper. Also, the "love" in the Love is In The Air card is from the stamp set Groovy Love, you could easily substitute the heart from the Bloomin' Love stamp set)


Need an Occasions and Saleabration catalog?  Don't have a demonstrator? Email me! cogbill22@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 for all your stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   During Saleabration, spend $50 and pick a Saleabration item FREE!!!
Save Join my papermadeprettier team! You could get all the in colors and more for a steal with a starter kit!  It's $155 for only $99 AND free shipping! plus 20% on all future purchases! 
Host To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, and during Saleabration earn $25 more FREE at your party! email me cogbill22@yahoo.com
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! and Instagram

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...