Wednesday, February 17, 2016

NEW release FREE Saleabration products!!! Weekly Deals!

NEW RELEASE!  Stampin' Up Saleabration Items!!! 
Exclusive and FREE with a $50 order!  
TIME LIMITED, so don't delay!



Free Items:
Pedal Pusher Stamp Set (photopolymer) Item # 141312
Party Pants #141324 (wood) #141312 (clear) 
Metallics Glitter TAPE!  Thicker than washi and wonderful... #141020

CLICK HERE to view the new Saleabration Flyer! 



I predict this glimmer tape will go fast and bicycles and birthdays are the top of everyone's list!  
Did you notice the sentiment on the Pedal Pusher Set which says "let me pedal for awhile"?  That alone makes me want the set! 

Click here to shop in my online store and earn these products TODAY! 

WEEKLY DEALS!!!
Butterflies and flowers are JUST in time for Spring.  Also, spring cleaning??? You might find piles and piles of of 12x12 paper. Guess what you can do with it? Make envelopes!  Grab an envelope punch board on weekly deals today!  

Need an Occasions and Saleabration catalog?  Don't have a demonstrator? Email me! cogbill22@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 for all your stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   During Saleabration, spend $50 and pick a Saleabration item FREE!!!
Save Join my papermadeprettier team! You could get all the in colors and more for a steal with a starter kit!  It's $155 for only $99 AND free shipping! plus 20% on all future purchases! 
Host To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, and during Saleabration earn $25 more FREE at your party! email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...