Monday, February 22, 2016

Retreat To GO: fun delivered to your door!

 
Are you that person that wishes she could come to my Spring Retreat, but for whatever reason, time, distance, money.. you can't join us for the fun?  Look no further than my RETREAT TO GO!  The fantastic experience in a box will arrive on your doorstep with guaranteed FUN GALORE ready for you to escape to wherever your craft with everything at your fingertips!
Click here to register TODAY! (Deadline is 2/25!)
 


Check out what Amy has to say about her Kit To GO!
"Kay, I always love attending your card classes, but couldn't make the last one so was excited I could still buy the Blooming Hearts stamp and everything I needed to make the cute cards and treat boxes you offered in the class. Everything was so organized! I was delighted all the embellishments and even the special gifts were included. The instructions and photos let me know just what to do. Crafting with you is the best! And when I can't make it, the to-go kit's the second best, so thanks again!" 
AMY
 
Retreat TO GO is $75 includes:
  • $50 of Stampin' Up supplies
  • 3 fantastic Make and Takes (all cut and ready to go) with instructions and link to You Tube videos to follow along!
  • 3-4 Pillow Gifts
  • Other Surprises!
  • Shipping Included
Registration Deadline for Retreat Kit To GO is 2/25 and will ship on 3/7 to you in the mail! Click here to register NOW!






Need an Occasions and Saleabration catalog?  Don't have a demonstrator? Email me! cogbill22@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 for all your stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   During Saleabration, spend $50 and pick a Saleabration item FREE!!!
Save Join my papermadeprettier team! You could get all the in colors and more for a steal with a starter kit!  It's $155 for only $99 AND free shipping! plus 20% on all future purchases! 
Host To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, and during Saleabration earn $25 more FREE at your party! email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...