Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Be a part of awesome! Inspiration, stamping, prizes GALORE! BONUS superhero video!

Pretties Team Gathering Recap! 


Our Pretties Team gathers once a month for stamping, food, fun, prizes, business training and most of all - laughter! This 2 hours on Saturday is the highlight of my month where my papermadeprettier Stampin' Up business is concerned. These ladies bless me daily with their inspiration, kindness and creativity! In 3 short years we have grown from one to now 33 members (all 3 level downlines included) and I am proud to say that at times 1/3 or so can attend my local gathering! (We periscope in the out of towners!)

Curious about whether we have FUN?  Check out our team video!


First we oogle over displays and samples:



We show and tell our Creative Challenges! (PRIZES of course!) This month the theme was flowers!


My other favorite activity is swaps (optional) yet FUN!!!!!


We do some quick business training,share our achievements (mickey ears optional!) and we have two FAB product demonstrations:



Then we STAMP! Of course!!!! 



Here's what we made in May 2016 (thanks to Ronda Wade- Creating Success Training Group and her fab meeting planners and designs!!!). Selene Kempton designed these cuties! I only charge a $5 materials fee and I'd say it's worth it, wouldn't you???


Remember when I said Prizes! There are TONS! These are just a few of the happy winners from our May team gathering! 


Here are the swaps and creative challenges up close! -minus the On Stage Swap (excuse the lighting, I just take these at my team gathering on the fly!)
















Want to be a part of awesome? The people are what makes it so fun. Want to know what else is awesome? With your starter kit you get $155 for only $99!!! BUT THIS DEAL ENDS 3/31 at Midnight when Saleabration Ends!

Click here to select your starter kit in just a few minutes TODAY! 
Call me 501-831-0413 or email me and I can help you choose your kit!  
Want more info on the benefits of being a Stampin' Up happy shopper?  Click here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...