Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Barnyard Fiesta! plus EXTRA weekly deals!


Barnyard Fiesta Tic Tac surprise!

Sometimes I amaze myself!  I wanted to spoil my team and customers at my Saleabration Celebration which I hold each year for those team members and customers that achieve during the Saleabration period. This year, our theme was "Mexican Fiesta".  I knew that when I started formulating a plan for the pillow gifts, that this donkey HAD to become a pinata. Barnyard babies + bright colors + fringe framelit from Pyramid Pals framelits (did you know there was one? I didn't!) + bling = FIESTA FUN! The sentiment is short and sweet and I shortened the "yay, you" to just "yay" because it  just looked better!  

Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Stamps: Barnyard Babies stamp set, Sincere Salutations stamp set (OC)
Paper: Cherry on Top Designer paper stack, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Watermelon Wonder card stock
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Watermelon Wonder stampin' write markers and Bermuda Bay Classic ink pad, Archival Black ink pad (OC)
Tools: Pyramid Pals Framelits Die (fringe piece) (OC), 2: circle punch, 2 3/8" scalloped punch
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones, gold 1/8" ribbon
-If not noted OC (Occasions Catalog), products come from Annual Catalog

I'd love to see what embellished tic-tac projects you come up with. Post them in the comments here and I just might drop you a pretty card!  

Bonus Weekly Deals! 



Stampin' Up is re-vamping their sale items and will no longer offer weekly deals after April 18th. Take advantage of these deals NOW while you can!  
Click here to see these products up close and to order today! 
What's your favorite item on the deals this week? I think I'll have to give a vote for the Decorative Label Punch - a MUST HAVE for every craft room!  


Shop 24/7 for all your stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   If you spend $150, you get FREE goodies!!!

Save BIG! for the BEST DEAL! Join my papermadeprettier team of happy shoppers!  It's $125 in merchandise of  your choice for only $99 AND free shipping! plus 20% on all future purchases!

Host To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! and Instagram!

Sign up for my email newsletter and don't miss creative inspiration, regular updates, tutorials, and special offers from papermadeprettier (Kay Cogbill)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...