Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Fiesta time: MINI Paper Pyramid Pinata!

Mini Pyramid Pinata


I LOVE the following things:
-pinatas
-candy, candy, candy
- anything mini
-paper
-bright colors

I got this swanky idea just a week before my Saleabration Celebration FIESTA from the Stampin' Up blog. Sue Plote, one of Stampin' Up's talented Artisan Designers, takes you through step by step how to make it! Make aure and click to her blog for the full instructions! This treat showcases the Stampin' Up Pyramid Pals Thinlit die, balloon punch and Cherry On Top designer series paper.

 I used my perfectly sized Paper Pumpkin stamp from the March Kit for the "Just For You" sentiment. I LOVE the fun and festive color scheme for an absolute party-  Watermelon Wonder, Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay. Sue used the It's My Party suite for hers and they are just as bright and cute! 

Here's what the bottom of the candy spewing wonder looks like!


 Simply pull on the string! (pull gently and you can reuse it!) No messy bats and crazy, screaming, kids screaming. It's just this adorable project, you and some m&m's! 
TIP: I did use Tear and Tape adhesive with little knot at the end of the string just to make good and sure the string won't pull back through the hole.  


***Try it!  Post a picture here if you make one. I'd love to see multiple patterns of these cuties! ***  

Shop 24/7 for all your stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   If you spend $150, you get FREE goodies!!!

Save BIG! for the BEST DEAL! Join my papermadeprettier team of happy shoppers!  It's $125 in merchandise of  your choice for only $99 AND free shipping! plus 20% on all future purchases!

Host To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! and Instagram!

Sign up for my email newsletter and don't miss creative inspiration, regular updates, tutorials, and special offers from papermadeprettier (Kay Cogbill)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...