Sunday, April 17, 2016

On Stage LIVE Salt Lake City Recap Days 1 and 2



On Stage LIVE Salt Lake City Recap days 1 and 2

The Pretties team (and friends) headed to Salt Lake City for our On Stage LIVE Conference in Salt Lake City, Utah on Thursday.  I can hardly believe the FUN we had!  


An event of this sort calls for lots of handmade goodies prepared ahead of time!  
Pillow Gifts for my team and friends:


Each one was made with the recipient's choice of Designer Series Paper :)


We are READY!!!


Bag Tags so that we won't get our cute bags mixed up:
(I got this idea from Patty Bennett) and used the Love Story Project Life cards with pink accents!



and 
SWAPS! 
I made 100 of them!  
(I got this idea from Aly Schilling) it's a Gift Card Card using B.Y.O.P stamp set which is in the new catalog!  YIPPEE!  Featuring the In Colors, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Delightful Dijon, and Cucumber Crush! 

The first official activity that Elizabeth Hart, Becky Liggin, Patience (Hot Wheels) Holt and Cindy Griffin headed to the Creating Success Training Group for a full card swap. WOW!  These ladies totally outdid themselves. Thanks to Selene Kempton for organizing!  And thanks for the talented crafters who spent so muchtime making beautiful swaps! I'm inspired! 


Selene, Cindy (my fab downline) snapped a pic! 


SWAPS GALORE



While we were waitng for General session to start, there was a bit of energy building...
I made a new friend from Great Britain


Had my picture made with our CEO Sara Douglas #starstruck and she LOVED out shirts made by Lana Dunn


We then headed to our first General Session. That name just doesn't quite capture the ENERGY and FUN that is a Stampin' Up event. We were treated to a Live Band, welcome by CEO Sara Douglas and Sheli Garner, former CEO and now Board of Directors. 


The next thing that happened?  
WE GOT THE CATALOG. Not much else registered since our minds exploded...
SO sorry, but we can NOT share any details of products or pictures because others all over the world are having their On Stage events and we don't want to spoil it for them. I can share more on Monday the 18th at 2pm Central time.  :)! Here's my roomie Elizabeth Mayfield-Hart's funny catalog photo!


We ended the day with absolute spoiling at Centrestage LIVE - a perk for demos at the Silver Elite level and above. In no shortage of spoiling and style, SU treated us to dinner and dueling pianos at the Grand America Hotel.
FANCY FANCY!


Keisha Smith, Becky Liggin (my upline) and Erica Cerwin. My BESTIES! 


 Founders Friends FOREVER!  


No detail left unnoticed from Stampin' Up! It's so nice to be spoiled. 


Ther's GOLD in that thar dessert! 


What a day!  
This "job" is awesome!   Night Night!    

Shop 24/7 for all your stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   If you spend $150, you get FREE goodies!!!

Save BIG! for the BEST DEAL! Join my papermadeprettier team of happy shoppers!  It's $125 in merchandise of  your choice for only $99 AND free shipping! plus 20% on all future purchases!

Host To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! and Instagram!

Sign up for my email newsletter and don't miss creative inspiration, regular updates, tutorials, and special offers from papermadeprettier (Kay Cogbill)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...