Sunday, April 17, 2016

B.Y.O.P. On Stage Swaps featuring In Colors!

B.Y.O.P Gift Card Card! 

I wanted to make something extra-special and wonderful for my On Stage Live Salt Lake City convention swaps this year. I LOVE this bold designs of the In Color Envelope Paper and In Color Designer Series Stack featuring the 2015-2017 In Colors: Cucumber Crush, Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder. I cased a layout from Aly Schillng at Alystamps.com that I saw on Pinterest. Very clever!  

I had posted this awhile back and look how cute it is with cold hard cash inside!  


Stampin' Up materials used:
B.Y.O.P photopolymer stamp set
2015-2017 In Color Card Stock, Designer Paper stack and Envelope Paper, polka dot lace trim and ink pads
Whisper White card stock
Archival Gray ink, Project Life Journalling Pen (for balloon squiggle)
Handheld Stapler
Fast Fuse for adhering envelopes, Snail Adhesive for adhering layers of paper
Envelope Punch Board (for gift card holder - start with 5x5 square)

Here is my Fantastic Creating Success Training Group at our Full Sized card swap. These ladies are one of the main reasons my Stampin' Up business has thrived! Thanks Ronda Wade and Selene Kempton! 


Shop 24/7 for all your stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   If you spend $150, you get FREE goodies!!!

Save BIG! for the BEST DEAL! Join my papermadeprettier team of happy shoppers!  It's $125 in merchandise of  your choice for only $99 AND free shipping! plus 20% on all future purchases!

Host To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! and Instagram!

Sign up for my email newsletter and don't miss creative inspiration, regular updates, tutorials, and special offers from papermadeprettier (Kay Cogbill)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...