Monday, April 18, 2016

On Stage LIVE Salt Lake City Recap Day 3 and 4


Day 3 (see days 1 and 2 here!) started with a wonderful surprise from my team....A crown!  We wore the turquoise t-shirts from my bestie downline and roomie Elizabeth Mayfield-Hart, and they crowned me QUEEN of the Pretties! 
Look how sneaky they look! They have a surprise!


This girl, is so giving and thoughtful. She's the ORIGINAL member of my team and if she's still with me by now SHE needs the crown!  


Check out the back: I'm queen of the Pretties!  WOW! These girls made me feel like royalty today and I LOVED wearing my crown all day long!  (mine says Queen of the Pretties and theirs say Kay's Pretties)


We made a new friend, Monika from Alabama. There is nothing quite so exciting as a new demo at their FIRST convention! 


We had tons of stamping presentations: new stamp sets and tools galore, the new In Colors (YOU WILL DIE! they are adorbs!!!) saw Product Spotlights on the new KITS, In Colors, new tools, new shaker cards and many new beautiful suites of products. We got to make a make and take at each station! We may or may not have been kind of loopy by the end! 


My Phone exploded after taking pics of all of the Show and Tell items and Display Boards! SO many ideas that I can't share. Since I've been teasing you, let me share some of my favorite swaps with you







We have tons of PRIZE PATROL winners!  
Sorry, no peeking! 





We ended the day with the most fun part. FUN with our team and friends! Thanks to Rebecca Liggin and we had dinner at Lamb's grill with the team and friends.


Saturday, we were up bright and early for a Paper Pumpkin announcement (Stay tuned) and to make a Paper Pumpkin sample from the upcoming kit!


Then it was recognition time!  My hands hurt!  Clap Clap Clap, I'm so proud of our team!  TWO of my demos that were here got to be recognized for their advancement to silver! Congrats to Cindy Griffin and Patience Holt who were recognized!


Next was career sales milestones WALKS across the stage. I could not be more proud of or in awe of these two ladies.  
Stage walk for $100,000, my upline Becky Liggin


Walk for $200,000 in sales, my buddy Erica Cerwin


As it is our tradition, I treated the team to dinner at the Blue Iguana. Ole!


To end it all with a BANG and a POP! we had a party to celebrate our Upline Rebecca Liggin and her $100,000 milestone. What better stamp set to use with our champagne and gourmet cookie party than the Balloon Celebration set. Thanks to Elizabeth Mayfield-Hart (again) for coordinating the make and takes. I may or may not have finished the cookies when I was staying over an extra day!  It was fate that we found Monika and our friend Keisha Smith, or did they just smell the cookies and champagne? It was a perfect way to end this fabulous Trip!


These beauties were from Rubysnaps bakery. WOW



Want to join the FUN? And be a happy shopper?  Read here about being a Pretty

Shop 24/7 for all your stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   If you spend $150, you get FREE goodies!!!

Save BIG! for the BEST DEAL! Join my papermadeprettier team of happy shoppers!  It's $125 in merchandise of  your choice for only $99 AND free shipping! plus 20% on all future purchases!

Host To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! and Instagram!

Sign up for my email newsletter and don't miss creative inspiration, regular updates, tutorials, and special offers from papermadeprettier (Kay Cogbill)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...