Monday, April 18, 2016

Introducing.....NEW 2016-2018 In Colors! I LOVE my new craftroom-mates!

Introducing........The 2016-2018 New In Colors

The anticipation of the new In Colors for a Stampin' Up demonstrator is kind of like meeting your college room mate. You know that no matter what, you're gonna have to learn to love them and you'll be with them A LOT! There isn't a color in this bunch that I wouldn't let sleep on my top bunk! In fact, as part of a perk of being at On Stage LIVE in Salt Lake this week, I ordered ALL of mine and they are in route to my home RIGHT NOW!

One of the top selling Stampin' Up demos, Brandy Cox designed the precious In Color Cards pictured above. I think they are absolutely stunning!

The color names are A-DOR-ABLE:
Dapper Denim
Emerald Envy
Peekaboo Peach
Flirty Flamingo
Sweet Sugarplum 

Here are some samples from the display boards featuring these fresh colors: 
These were made by a Stampin' Up demo Caren Curtis who gave a presentation about the In Colors:


Dapper Denim


Emerald Envy


Flirty Flamingo


Peekaboo Peach


Sweet Sugarplum


AS ALWAYS the colors are ON TARGET with color trends in fashion, the Pantone forecast etc.  These colors are researched 18 months in advance and never fail to impress.

These will be available for ordering June 1st for the general public. Want to get your hot little hands on them sooner? I understand! Purchase a starter kit to get one of our best perks, pre-ordering! Preorder for happy shoppers starts May 3rd! PLUS save when you get the starter kit (your choice of items) with $125 in products for only $99 AND free shipping. It's a no-brainer! 


Shop 24/7 for all your stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   If you spend $150, you get FREE goodies!!!

Save BIG! for the BEST DEAL! Join my papermadeprettier team of happy shoppers!  It's $125 in merchandise of  your choice for only $99 AND free shipping! plus 20% on all future purchases!

Host To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! and Instagram!

Sign up for my email newsletter and don't miss creative inspiration, regular updates, tutorials, and special offers from papermadeprettier (Kay Cogbill)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...