Wednesday, December 7, 2016

8 Quick and cute handmade Christmas Gift ideas!

Tis the season for handmade gifts!  Nothing says "I really care about you" like a handmade gift. I would like to share these fab gift items that my team made for our last team gathering creative challenge. ENJOY! If you would like more details on how to make them, just email me and I'll give you all the easy details! 









Click here to find out more about Year End Closeouts and Kay's Top 10 picks

Click here to see event schedule for December 2016


Click to Reserve your spot for our next Feb 2017 craft retreat today

Shop 24/7 for all your stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   If you spend $150, you get FREE stampin' rewards from Stampin' Up and if you spend $50 you get 6 free cards from me!

Save BIG for the BEST DEAL! Join my papermadeprettier group of happy shoppers!  It's $125 in merchandise of  your choice for only $99 AND free shipping. plus 20% on all future purchases.
Click here for more. Order from the NEW Saleabration and Occasions Spring catalogs now instead of Jan 4th as a preferred happy shopper!

Host To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com. Girls night out Pinterest parties are available! Click here to find out more

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook and Instagram

Sign up for my email newsletter and don't miss creative inspiration, regular updates, tutorials, and special offers from papermadeprettier (Kay Cogbill)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...