Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Are you ready to Saleabrate the Occasions Catalog? Sneak Peek!

2017 Occasions and Saleabration Catalog SNEAK PEEK! 

I am beside myself with the cuteness overload that is this Spring catalog from Stampin' Up. Take flight with birthday balloons, dragonflies and sparkly bokeh paper... I can hardly wait until Jan 4th for you to see it. I have catalogs ready to go for all my customers! (email me to receive your catalog if you don't already have a SU demonstrator!) cogbill22@yahoo.com


Saleabration/Occasions samples on Pinterest

I have been collecting samples from Pinterest and the inspiration is overwhelming! Click here to see my Pinterest Board of samples from the catalogs.



Occasions Catalog Launch BINGO/BOGO event
New Year's Eve at 10 am. You will come and get your copy of the catalog, make pretty things with the new catalog goodies, take some home for yourself, win prizes and get first pick at my BOGO sale.  (I'll be getting rid of my holiday products, so take advantage of this and squirrel away that Christmas money to save BIG while you order new goodies from the catalog). Click here for more details and to RSVP on Facebook or email me: cogbill22@yahoo.com.   RSVP with prepayment is DUE 12/17.

Don't want to wait until January 4? You can pre-order from this catalog NOW if you decide to purchase our BEST DEAL starter kit and become a happy shopper. Click here for more details on this option!

Don't forget the sale and retirement list! 

What's gone after January 3rd? Holiday Catalog Retirement List (ends Jan 3rd): Click Here
What is carrying over and will be available after January 3rd : carryover

SHOP SALE NOW: Click Here (remember, orders of $150 or more earn Stampin' Rewards!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...