Tuesday, February 28, 2017

FREE Colored Glimmer paper? Yes, please!

 
I'm not sure I can ever feel like I have enough of this colored glimmer paper. And guess what, it was FREE! Stampin' Up recently released their second offering of FREE Saleabration items (while supplies last) with a $50 purchase. As demonstrators, we were able to pre-order one package of this gorgeous stuff and I wondered who could possibly warrant a strip? My retreat attendees of course! These are my thank yous for the gals that spent the weekend with me last weekend.  I got the general idea of this card from Patty Bennett. Thanks girl! We will also be making this card at card class tonight (2/28). It's not too late to come, email me! cogbill22@yahoo.com
 
Also featured are two of my favorite stamp sets: Oh So Succulent #142992 $21 (photopolymer) and Love Sparkles #143183(clear) $21 or #143114 (wood) $29
And do you not adore the coordinating designer paper: Succulent Garden? #142778 $11
 
I was so excited about the glimmer paper,I didn't realize how well it coordinated with this suite of products. Thanks, Stampin' Up! 
 
Click here to see the fabulous flyer of new products just released for Saleabration!
 

 
 Join me on FB at my customer FB group called "papermadeprettierclub" for fun and inspiration!
Click here to view the new spring Occasions catalog
Click here to view the Saleabration catalog (FREE items for every $50 you spend!)
Click here to shop fantastic Stampin' Up products 24/7
Click here to find out more about how you can earn FREE STAMPS and get a starter kit today! The best deal! 
Subscribe to my email list today and don't miss another inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...