Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Sweet Treat Retreat Swaps...wow!

 
I promised another post showing your our gorgeous swaps from my Sweet Treats Spring Retreat. These were all sweet and a total treat to trade! One thing I can say about my team and customers....when we gather, we swap! 
 
Amy wowed us with watercolor wash background and dragonflies!
Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits #142749 $31
Bundled with stamp set #144728 $46.75
 
 
 
 
Lazendra was super clever making this drink mix holder!
Mixed Drinks #141928 $21
 
 
Mary, sporting that irresistable paper and saleabration bling ribbon. YES, please!
Falling Flowers #139556 (clear) $20 or bundled with framelits #142329 $45.75
 
 
Judy, this card reminds me of her beautiful garden. So sweet
Thoughts and Prayers #127805 (clear) $19
 
 
These booklets from Allison are good enough to eat! What a sweet treat!
Cool Treats #142982 $27 or bundled with framelits #145181 $48.50
 
 
Beverly (my momma) wowed us with these balloon cards. Believe me, that process of making those balloons was tedious, but so worth it!
Lift Me UP # 142896 (clear) $21 with bundled framelits #144712 $45.75
 
 
Patience, over the top, always with this 3d wonder! It's a purse full of notecards. Seriously cool! 
#141718 Moroccan Nights (clear) $18
 
 
 
 
My daughter Hope and I made these strawberry sugar scrub jars. I just love this sentiment from the
Balloon Adventures stamp set #142823
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed these swaps. My girls are so talented! 
For more on the Sweet Treats retreat, click here
To sign up for my fall retreat in Sept,  click here. Hurry, space is limited!

Just a few weeks left to Saleabrate! and earn free items with $50 purchase, $25 extra stampin rewards with a $250 order or workshop, 2 FREE stamp sets with starter kit purchase! WOW!    
 Join me on FB at my customer FB group called "papermadeprettierclub" for fun and inspiration!
Click here to view the new spring Occasions catalog
Click here to view the Saleabration catalog (FREE items for every $50 you spend!)
Click here to shop fantastic Stampin' Up products 24/7
Click here to find out more about how you can earn FREE STAMPS and get a starter kit today! The best deal! 
Subscribe to my email list today and don't miss another inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...